China's mining machinery industry was the most difficult period in the 1990s.After 1999,the mining machinery industry began to recover,and the company got out of the plight of losses and ushered in historical opportunities for development.However,at present,the technological foundation of China's mining machinery industry is relatively weak.Since the reform and opening up,the mining machinery industry has used the market for technology as the main way to improve the technical level of its products.Relevant experts suggest that in order to seize opportunities and accelerate development in the mining machinery industry in China,we must first work hard on scientific research and technological innovation and independent innovation.
There are currently two problems in China's mining machinery industry:First,the comprehensive strength of mining machinery companies is not strong,and most companies'energy and capital investment in scientific research,new product development,technological transformation,and enterprise management are at a standstill.The variety of domestic mining machinery products,especially key equipment urgently needed for national construction,cannot meet the requirements,and there are problems such as low technical content of products,low added value of products,unstable product quality,and low overall labor productivity.As a result,the output value growth rate and profit growth rate of China's mining machinery manufacturing enterprises are extremely disproportionate.Second,there are problems with product variety,technology,quality,and service,which has led to a low actual contribution rate of the domestic mining machinery industry to the mine.Taking metallurgical mines as an example,there are currently 1,180 types of equipment in use.Only about 26%of our country can be self-sufficient.Most of them are still low-tech and low-quality equipment.The remaining 74%still need to be imported.Domestic equipment,especially mobile equipment with high technical content,such as full-section roadheaders,mining vehicles,excavators,scrapers,etc.,has a large gap compared with imported equipment.
To this end,experts have proposed ways to improve the innovation ability of the mining machinery industry.First,the mining machinery manufacturing industry should adopt different forms of alliances with foreign companies and domestic professional design institutes,including forming groups,consortia,introducing technology,and introducing talents.At least we must strive for a joint design approach on a certain engineering project,first intervene and then improve to achieve a win-win situation.
Secondly,establish and improve the application laboratory of superior specialty as soon as possible,and carry out research on the application technology of products and manufacturing processes.The laboratory should start at a high level and be based on practicality;including test theory and methods,test equipment and scale,and control and detection technology,advanced foreign technology should be introduced when necessary.
In addition,relevant universities at home and abroad are not only the training grounds for mining machinery technical personnel,but also the source of research on the basic theory and experimental technology of mining machinery.They must use their strength to take different forms of cooperation and cooperation with them.